Beautiful 4 bed - 2 1/2 bath home nestled in the quiet Country Club South community. Home is a sun soaked sanctuary that boasts a large family room with a wood fireplace, bay window that has a beautiful view of the half acre back yard that french doors open up to the patio you can enjoy all year long! Stainless steel appliances with 5 burner gas stove and cabinets with ample storage. Main bedroom has an ensuite bath, half bath is located off the family room across from the full laundry room that has a work bench. Outbuilding/shed in back yard has power with plenty of storage. Five parking spaces available! This home is turn-key - a must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,650 sq. ft
Country Club South
Above Ground, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Heated, Walkout, Workshop, Entrance Outside, Full
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Brick, Fireplace Screen, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Chain Link, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sport Court, Flood Lights. Backs To Trees, Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price